After receiving the client request for more information, Lightning Bolt will reach out to learn more and better understand your organization's goals and surge scheduling needs. After completion of the SOW, you can expect RSS to be up and running for your team in 48 hours.
1. Client submits request
2. Meet with client to determine goals and needs
3. Client submits data requirements
- List of personnel to be scheduled
- Assignment and shift compatibility, locations, and departments
- Provider eligibility
- Q&A session with administration
4. Detailed Q&A session with administrations
5. Client executes SOW
6. Lightning Bolt provides administrative web training and workflow clarification
7. Send an End-User Communication with a custom workflow training document for your organization
Resources & Downloads
Click the links below to download the necessary forms for your RSS implementation.